Construction is a team sport, and it takes an entire team, bringing their A-game every day, to deliver the quality of work our company is known for.
We surround ourselves with the most talented trade professionals in the industry and create a culture of collaboration from day one. Muter is dedicated to fostering a culture that reflects diversity, promotes opportunity, and values inclusion. We build trust. We work to provide opportunities, talk to our trade partners and prepare documents and scopes where everyone is positioned for success.
As a project partner, we promise:
- You will be treated like a customer.
- To do the right thing, every single time.
- Our job sites will be safe and well managed.
- Your contract will be fair, and you will be paid on time.
- We will not shop your price or discount numbers.
- We will ask for your lowest price on bid day.
- We will make things easy and limit paperwork.
- If you need help, we will do all we can to help you.
- We will proactively communicate with you.
- We don’t use default letters, intimidation, or litigation.
- We respect and value your relationship and will resolve any issues personally.
As a project partner, we expect you to:
- Treat us like a customer.
- Do the right thing, every single time.
- Provide us with your best number on bid day, knowing that we will never ask you to lower your number.
- Provide great service and exceptional craftsmanship.
- Work safely and help us to identify any safety hazards on the job site.
- Complete your work on time.
- Look for opportunities where we can work together again!
A Powerful Advocate to Ensuring a Diverse Workforce
We are game-changers.
As a woman-owned company that has its roots in subcontracting to larger firms, we understand the need for local, small, minority businesses to be provided an opportunity to participate in projects to grow their capacity and serve their communities. We also recognize the unique challenges minority firms may encounter regarding bonding and insurance. That’s why we will:
- Pay promptly. True quick-pay that improves cash flow for our subcontractor partners.
- Reduce bonding requirements.
- Use our existing credit accounts with suppliers to secure materials for the project under our
name. This will help with cash flow for our HUB partners.
- Write two-party checks to the suppliers of our HUB partners to help increase their credit limits.
- Purchase/rent equipment and provide a payment schedule so that the equipment is paid for by
the end of the project.