Built for More
We’re a small construction firm doing big work. We set the bar high. If you want a seat on our bus, you have to be a rock star. You’re a team player. A galvanizer. Someone who is serious about construction, but doesn’t take themselves seriously.
We’re looking for game-changers, not scorekeepers. People who are driven by passion. Gritty, smart and resourceful. People who are excited about building our future. We started this company because we wanted to do things differently. Be the kind of construction firm that we always wanted to work for. We’re driven by these core values (listen closely, they’re non-negotiable):
- We have high ethical standards: we do the right thing every single time. Even when no one is watching.
- We work hard: we believe there’s no substitute for the statisfaction that comes from working hard, doing something you love.
- We deliver quality work: we expect nothing less than exceptional craftsmanship on our jobsites every single day. We guarantee our work forever. Seriously.
- We treat everyone like a customer: kindness matters here. Be kind to everyone. Every day. You’ll be better for it.
- We treat our employees better than anywhere they’ve ever worked: You matter here. We’ve worked hard to create a culture where everyone is heard, empowered and appreciated.
If our culture sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply for the following open positions:
We are looking for Project Managers with 5+ years of experience managing commercial projects in excess of $5M under a variety of delivery methods including general contracting, design/build and Construction Manager at Risk. As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the overall coordination of assigned projects for timely and profitable completion in a professional manner. You work with owners, architects and subcontractors to resolve any issues related to the project and will are responsible for ensuring that management is accurately and fully informed of project costs as compared to budgets through monthly reports.
We are looking for Superintendents with 5+ years of experience managing commercial projects in the range of $1-$10M under a variety of delivery methods including general contracting, design/build and Construction Manager at Risk. As a Superintendent, you are responsible for all field operations of a project. You will coordinate all operations on-site from the beginning to the end of each project.
To apply for a position, please forward your full resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.