HUB CONTRACTOR BONDING AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
At Muter Construction we recognize the challenges that HUB Contractors have regarding bonding and insurance. As such, we will reduce our requirements for HUB firms as follows:
Majority Firms – bonding required on all subcontractors over $250,000 unless waived by our CEO, Beth Muter
HUB Firms – bonding required on all subcontracts over $500,000 unless waived by our CEO, Beth Muter
Majority Firms – all requirements on the attached sample insurance form must be met unless waived by our CEO, Beth Muter
HUB Firms – meet as many of the requirements on the attached sample insurance form as possible, if any items are not met our CEO, Beth Muter will reduce the requirements as needed.
BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT AND CREDIT ACCOUNTS
At Muter Construction we recognize the challenges that HUB Contractors have regarding lines of credit and establishing credit accounts with new suppliers.
As such we offer the following assistance:
- We will use our existing credit accounts with suppliers to secure materials for the project under our name. This will help with cash flow for our HUB partners.
- We will write two party checks to the suppliers of our HUB partners to help increase their credit limits.
- We will purchase/rent equipment and provide a payment schedule so that the equipment is paid for by the end of the project.
- We will help with labor by providing quick pay when needed.
- If our HUB contractors need any further assistance they may call Beth Muter our CEO for help with any issues.